Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Surpass w/enhanced promo $10K SL via SP

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Hilton Surpass w/enhanced promo $10K SL via SP

AMEX is currently running a semi-targeted enhanced promo on the Hilton Surpass card with a SUB of 150,000 points for $3K spend/90 days + $100 statement credit upon 1st purchase.  The offer came up for me when I went to the site in incognito mode.

I applied online early morning hours yesterday, got a 10-14 day notice.  Mid-morning yesterday I got a call from a UW who confirmed my full name and last 4 of my SSN then told me I was approved with $10K SL.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Hilton Surpass w/enhanced promo $10K SL via SP

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats but man the RAT team is going to come claw back your bonus for doing incognito man.. JK.. Good bonus for sure, enjoy the card!

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I love mine. That is a great SL as well!!!

Message 4 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

AMEX is currently running a semi-targeted enhanced promo on the Hilton Surpass card with a SUB of 150,000 points for $3K spend/90 days + $100 statement credit upon 1st purchase.  The offer came up for me when I went to the site in incognito mode.

I applied online early morning hours yesterday, got a 10-14 day notice.  Mid-morning yesterday I got a call from a UW who confirmed my full name and last 4 of my SSN then told me I was approved with $10K SL.

Congrats! 

Now that you're rich, we can date Heart

Message 5 of 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats CF!

This is the same promo that is featured on Doctor of Credit, right? If it is I can say I've been tempted as well lol

Message 6 of 19
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Yes, it's the same promo that DoC discussed.   There's also a dedicated thread in /r/churning.

Marriott/SPG has been my default for a number of years but I stay at Hilton properties often enough to find value in accumulating points.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 7 of 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

Yes, it's the same promo that DoC discussed.   There's also a dedicated thread in /r/churning.

Marriott/SPG has been my default for a number of years but I stay at Hilton properties often enough to find value in accumulating points.

This is my same reasoning with Hyatt if Chase ever let's them join SW/United/Marriott as cards to get with prequals. While I like a few Waldorf Astoria properties it's not quite enough yet to get a Hilton card

With that said it's still hella tempting 😂

Message 8 of 19
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

Congrats! 

Now that you're rich, we can date Heart

Need a good local establishment to get cow though, other than having consistent good luck at Capital Grille I'm not particularly enamored with the chains.

As examples Morton's OK, Ruth Chris or Shula's are a hard pass.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 9 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.