Hit the 6 digit today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit the 6 digit today

@rmm140 wrote:

@austinguy907 wrote:

Citi + 100K CL = Oddity

Citi isn't really known for being generous with CL's and to boot you have another in your siggy for 50K.  *shrug*

Probably has a high income for that number from them. Just an assumption though!

lol... you think? BIG MONEY BALLER IN THE HOUSE Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats!!! That is an incredible milestone.  Doubting you will ever see a training wheels starting line from any other lender again.

Message 12 of 16
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Not sure about that, I mean BOA denied my CLI once due to the fact that they said I don't put as much money on their cards compared to my other cards.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 13 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Not sure about that, I mean BOA denied my CLI once due to the fact that they said I don't put as much money on their cards compared to my other cards.

Ouch.  Fortunately they consider BTs to be "use."  I mentioned in another thread that we haven't actually used our BOA cards for a single purchase in at least 10 years, but have probably done close to $200k in 0% and 1.99% BTs during that time.  It seems that our overall utilization was the only thing holding us back with them (along with not actually asking for CLIs until very recently).  Since getting down under 28% they have been throwing CLIs at us nonstop.  Looking forward to a year or two from now when my signature looks more like yours after a consolidation-and-close-o-rama or three.  If I hit the $100k mark on a single card, it's likely going to be from a BOA combination although I'm ready to tempt fate with giving AmEx my tax info if needed on the SPG - going to try for $48k in July and 3x whatever they give me again in January.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmm140 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sigh....only 98,200 more to go Smiley Wink

No hill for a climber!!!!

That's not a hill... That's an inverted cliff!!!

I'm sitting on 44k across 8 cards... 100k on one card? Citi at that? I'd faint if I had that high of a limit on one card...

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Since I started here a few years ago I had a measly 1,000 limit from my very first BOA credit card, now today I hit a milestone on my journey . My Citi DC reached the 6 figure credit line.

Thank you All.

Those are some amazing limits across all your lines... Would you mind sharing what your income is? 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.