cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Credit Sprint Visa

tag
katzrc

Home Credit Sprint Visa

So, I'm a Sprint customer and I got an email this morning inviting me to apply for the new Sprint Visa.  It's through Home Credit -- I've never heard of them so I did a bit of digging.  Looks like they're headquartered in the Czech Republic and starting to branch out in the US.  Hmmm..wasn't sure I wanted another HP but pulled the trigger anyway.  Got approved for 1400! YAY! Here's the most interesting thing -- they pulled Vantage 3.0!  Now that's new! Smiley Surprised

If you have a decent FAKO score I would think you have a good shot at this -- I'm not sure if you have to be a Sprint customer though.  Interest is not great (19-36% -- I got 24 w/a 653 FAKO) but if you can get this card and NOT get something like a First Premier it would be so much better.

Here's the info -- https://www.homecreditus.com/product/

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Credit Sprint Visa

Congrats!

36% at the top end of the interest range. That's insane.

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card. And thanks for the good information about this card.

Yep. 36% is riDONKulous. But, if you PIG, it really doesn't matter.

OP.....i took the liberty of sharing your post on the rebuilding board. Might be very helpful there.

Again, thanks for the information!
Message 3 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, being based in the Czech Republic would have me running for the hills lolSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 25
katzrc

Well, they're headquartered in the Czech Republic, but they're US office is in Overland Park, KS (of course, where Sprint is HQ'd)..they seem legit.  Company site:  http://www.homecredit.net/

Looks like they partnered with Sprint Corp in 2015.

Yeah, the interest is NUTS, but if you're rebuilding, no annual fee and no crappy monthly maintenance charge.  Hopefully this will help some people!

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

which bureau did they pull?

Message 6 of 25
katzrc

Vantage 3.0!  So no HP

Message 7 of 25
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

Kind of disappointed that Sprint would get in the sub prime business.
NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kept getting email offers for the Sprint Visa card and after reading you don’t get a hard pull I applied and they used vantage 4.0 for me. I received a 24% interest rate but I will use this card for my Sprint bill, put it on auto pay and collect some points. I was really surprised that they gave me a VERY high SL! I’ve been a Sprint customer for 18 years and I do believe you have to be a customer to get a invitation to apply.
Message 9 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, this is the first I've read about someone using Vantage 4.0, heard that was their next score model but haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.