cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Approval & Brooks Brothers SP CLI!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Home Depot Approval & Brooks Brothers SP CLI!

I've applied for Home Depot in the past and always declined. I decided to apply again and after I hit submit, I was brought to a text verification screen. Entered the code and was approved for $1000.00.

I had to call Brooks Brothers Citi about something and asked if they there was the ability to soft pull my limit and the lady increased me to $2000 from $900.00.

I know its not that exciting, but is nice to be in with Citi Retail lol. 

IMG_7352 (2).jpg

456546.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Home Depot Approval & Brooks Brothers SP CLI!

Congrats on the CLI's!
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI and on your new card, d! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 20
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I have a Brooks Brothers as well.

Is there a way to tell online whether it'll be SP? It usually just says that they will pull if you submit request...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 5 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Is there a way to tell online whether it'll be SP? It usually just says that they will pull if you submit request...

you have to call citi. online chat and the submission form will do a hard pull. 

Message 6 of 20
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

you have to call citi. online chat and the submission form will do a hard pull. 

That sucks lol...I'm assuming it's the same for Best Buy (also Citi Retail)?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 7 of 20
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You're supposed to be in the garden for 6 months! :-P

Congrats on the approval

Message 8 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

You're supposed to be in the garden for 6 months! :-P

Congrats on the approval

Thanks KDM, i know, bad will power over here! 

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice Ddemari, congrats

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.