Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot - Approved

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Home Depot - Approved

@oldman425 wrote:

SL is $801.  Such an odd number, but it's my first Citi backed card.

Congrats!

I was looking at this card too, but the couldn't figure out the benefits! Beside financing option is there anything else this card offers? Like the 5% with Lowes! 

Message 11 of 15
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@oldman425 wrote:

SL is $801.  Such an odd number, but it's my first Citi backed card.

Congrats!

I was looking at this card too, but the couldn't figure out the benefits! Beside financing option is there anything else this card offers? Like the 5% with Lowes! 

Honestly I have no idea.  I only applied because Lowes turned me down and as soon as my letter arrives I will attempt to do a recon and play the fact that HD approved and I rather spend my money at Lowes and the fact I just closed on a house and plan on doing alot of work on the new house including installing central A/C.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card and your higher limit! I love this card! I financed my new roof on it for 24 months with zero interest. 

Message 13 of 15
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your new card and your higher limit! I love this card! I financed my new roof on it for 24 months with zero interest. 

Nice, thats a good reason to have then! lol

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

approved also $500 sl its a start i want to get in with citi, anyone know if this opens the door for pre-quals for their co-branded visa/mc cards?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.