Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot CC Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot CC Approval!

So I’m staring a $2k project on my backyard to build a BBQ kitchen island with a smoker, fridge and gazebo. I’m getting ready to leave the house with DW to go to Lowe’s and use their CC ($35k CL) but decided to check the pre-qual for HD. Mind you Citi hates me, burned then in BK and got denied for HD CC before.

I have a “congrats, you’re pre-qualified”. I applied and went to pending. Called right away and verified info and got $500. Told the guy that’s not enough and I want more. He said it would be another HP...”fine” I said. I asked for $10k and $10k approved.

I know I left $$ in the table, all well, that’s enough for my project.

Not sure what they pulled, I don’t have myfico subscription anymore. But my scores are on my siggy. I only applied because HD is somehow cheaper than Lowe’s. They have a promotion right NOW, spent over $1000, get $100 off when using the card. The analyst gave me a reference code over the phone to take to HD and get my temporary card printed out.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Home Depot CC Approval!

Congratulations! When are you going to add it to your siggy? 😀

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see nothing wrong here. Congrats on getting Citi to open those purse pockets for you in a big way! 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the congrats! I’ll update my siggy on Monday. Getting ready to leave with the wifey for a friends bday!!! Got to love HD :-)
Message 4 of 10
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 🎉 How nice that you were able to recon the limit. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping for the worst since I got denied 2 yrs ago. I’m happy now lol
Message 6 of 10
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats.  

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on reconning a low sl. Funny to think they would only give $500 but for another hp, theyd give 10kSmiley Wink. Citi is a funny birdSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have made edits to several posts in this thread.  There will be no discussion of any ‘probation’ or any reports made to Moderators and/or discussion of Moderator actions.   This is a violation of MyFICO's Forums Terms of Service

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.