Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Consumer Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Consumer Credit Card

We just closed on Friday and needed to purchase VARIOUS items for our first home. I applied and was approved for a $500.00 limit. I called the next day, Saturday and asked for a $5000.00 limit and was countered with $3000.00. More than enough to purchase paint and ceiling fans and a misc. house items. When I applied my EQ was 683, Trans 689, and Ex 691. They checked my Equifax and my score has taken the hit for the inquiry. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot Consumer Credit Card

@Anonymous wrote:

We just closed on Friday and needed to purchase VARIOUS items for our first home. I applied and was approved for a $500.00 limit. I called the next day, Saturday and asked for a $5000.00 limit and was countered with $3000.00. More than enough to purchase paint and ceiling fans and a misc. house items. When I applied my EQ was 683, Trans 689, and Ex 691. They checked my Equifax and my score has taken the hit for the inquiry. 

Congratulations on your new home AND your new card!

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats MrDanger! Enjoy your new home and your new cardSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new HD card! and getting the limit raised! 

Message 4 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.