Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Credit Card Approval

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Home Depot Credit Card Approval

I used to have Citi credit cards along with Home Depot card (6k) and a Best Buy Credit Card as well which was 10k. A year back or so Citi closed all my accounts without notifying anything. Mostly that happened because of opening too many accounts in small time and getting CLIs on other accounts and paying off all every month and Citi thought it could possibly be a try to eventually max out all accounts. Today i checked pre-qualification link in Home Depot and was pre qualified. Applied for it and approved instantly for 3k. Not bad and thanks Citi for getting me back in. Also applied for Best Buy card too but that went in pending mode. Before they rejected me once right away so hoping they approve me in time for that as well.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Home Depot Credit Card Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 9
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 @sghosh5 on getting your foot back in the door!

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Home Depot approval!

Message 4 of 9
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Some great options with the HD card. I think citi is somewhat underrated

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 5 of 9
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Didn’t realize that the Home Depot card is through Citi...good to know!

Message 6 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Have the Lowes may have to get the HD as well, grats on your approval OP Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.