Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot approval and recon...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot approval and recon...

Had to put up a new fence around the house. A friend told me about a promo at HD; so I apply and get instant approval for only $500.00.

I pick up the phone and call customer service. I explained to the rep I can’t do much with only $500.00 ( I could spend that in a day at HD ). She asked how much were you looking for? I said at least $2000.00. She put me on hold for a minute ( assume she was reviewing my credit history ). She came back on and said congrats on your new credit limit.

Great customer service so far. Never had a Home Depot card or a card from Citi. Great day all in all. Card has 0 interest if paid by Dec 2018. Lov it..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Home Depot approval and recon...

Any DP's you care to share such as who they pulled and your Fico Score for others to learn off of?

Have Lowes coming out tomorrow actually to give me a quote on a privacy fence for me newly built house along of course to keep my dog in the yard..  I opted for a lowes card and will probably use the 18 month 0% financing offer I have if the price comes in right otherwise I have plenty of other credit options and will get other bids Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. This is the first successful HD recon for SL I’ve seen in a while. Good luck to everyone else.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry can’t recall who they pulled. I just recently canceled my monthly 3B credit report. Will be going to quarterly starting in July. Sorry
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh one thing. The CLI ( literally 5 min later ) DID NOT HAVE ANOTHER HP ON MY CREDIT!!!
Hope this helps you all.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.