Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homecredit.com credit card approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Homecredit.com credit card approval

I just got approve for HomeCredit.com credit card on a Pre-Approval by mail envelope, it gives 1 point per dollar on every purchase and 1 point when paid, has no annual fee and a 24.9% APR. I've just started rebuilding so I took the chance on getting this card since I only got an NFCU amex card, First Premier, Willimams sonoma and 3 secured cards, since I got approved for 2500 on this card I'll get rid of the First Premier card. Has anyone had this card yet I can't seem to get anyone who has the card, people seem to only have personal loans with them.
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Homecredit.com credit card approval

Congrats on your approval! Ive not seen approvals for this before, but for anyone interested, here's a link to check it out! Use it wisely, and congrats on rebuilding!

https://www.homecreditus.com/home-credit-visa-card/
Message 2 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. At first I thought they were another Fintech startup like Petal, Ollo, Blispay. But apparently they have been around since 1997 in the Czech Republic. The have a Spint Visa exclusively for a Sprint customers.

Message 3 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not a bad deal if you're rebuilding.

Message 4 of 44
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Fascinating, based in the Czech Republic.  Looks like they service a Sprint branded Visa as well.   I have not yet found any reference to reporting to the 3Bs.  

OP, did they perform HP on you?  Credit Line? Data Points?

EDIT:  This is a Bank of Missouri joint.  Also, "Important Information about Credit Reports: We may report information about your Account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your Account may be reflected in your credit report."

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 5 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm suprised that I got an offer since I still have a repo charge off showing on my credit report.

Message 6 of 44
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm suprised that I got an offer since I still have a repo charge off showing on my credit report.

Who did they pull?  Did it show as Bank Of Missouri?

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 7 of 44
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. At first I thought they were another Fintech startup like Petal, Ollo, Blispay. But apparently they have been around since 1997 in the Czech Republic. The have a Spint Visa exclusively for a Sprint customers.

Yeah, it is Bank of Missouri as servicer  e.g.  Milestone, First Access, Total Visa, Ollo.     

"Home Credit Visa® Card: Currently, the Home Credit Visa® Card is only available by invitation. You may receive an e-mail or mailed invitation that includes a website and access code that you can use to access the application and apply."

050719:     
021924:     

Message 8 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did get an experian HP, I have two unsecred and 3 secured cards my NFCU amex card was my highest at 2000 and the rest are 200 to 500 limits. This will help my utilization for sure since my other unsecured is Williams sonoma and First Premier which I plan to get rid of.

Message 9 of 44
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did get an experian HP, I have two unsecred and 3 secured cards my NFCU amex card was my highest at 2000 and the rest are 200 to 500 limits. This will help my utilization for sure since my other unsecured is Williams sonoma and First Premier which I plan to get rid of.

Yep, if I were in your shoes, I would probably have accepted this "No annual Fee" offer as well.  I don't think I would use it though  Smiley LOL .

050719:     
021924:     

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.