Did you mean: 

Homecredit.com credit card approval

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Homecredit.com credit card approval

@Anonymous wrote:

It was fico on my approval.

In February 2018 when I got my Sprint card, they posted VS3 on the approval page.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 21 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian sent me an inquiry alert, I think sonce this a regular rewards card and not the Sprint credit card I was given the HP.
Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this offer in the mail yesterday , 24.99 no annual fee 1% rewards on purchases and 1% when I pay . Never heard of it , so I went checked the site and said ehhh why not . Typed in the pre-approval info and filled the app . Instant approval for 7000 . By far the highest sl I have ever gotten . Hope they are not hard to deal with . I got an Experian alert when it was done . You get access to the card immediately via Apple pay or Google pay . Card comes 7-10 days later .
Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

**bleep** you got a better SL than me, someone on here who has the Sprint credit card which they also promote told me that the company report's to all bureau's and is pretty good to them.
Message 24 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah , when I was doing the verification for the online account , the text said sprint visa , and I was all kinds of confused because nothing on the mailer said anything about sprint . After a little more research , I realized they had 2 products . Mine is the visa rewards . Also if anyone is wondering , I have a 687 trans Union according to my discover card . And my speedway MasterCard says I have 676 Experian . Both I think are fico 8 .
Message 25 of 44
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congrats OP on your approval and descent SL!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 26 of 44
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I received this offer in the mail yesterday , 24.99 no annual fee 1% rewards on purchases and 1% when I pay . Never heard of it , so I went checked the site and said ehhh why not . Typed in the pre-approval info and filled the app . Instant approval for 7000 . By far the highest sl I have ever gotten . Hope they are not hard to deal with . I got an Experian alert when it was done . You get access to the card immediately via Apple pay or Google pay . Card comes 7-10 days later .

@Anonymous, congrats on the approval! Now we have 2 people on here who have the non-Sprint Home Credit Visa. Let us know when you get your card if it’s a Visa Signature out of the box. On my Sprint card, they upgraded to a Visa Signature after they upped my credit line to $7,400 from the initial $5,900 I was approved for.

Message 27 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious about that if it would be a signature or not . I don't have one with anyone . My HSBC just became a world but not due to the limit , just they made it a world card lol . How did you go abouts getting the cli on your sprint one ? How long did you wait ?
Message 28 of 44
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was curious about that if it would be a signature or not . I don't have one with anyone . My HSBC just became a world but not due to the limit , just they made it a world card lol . How did you go abouts getting the cli on your sprint one ? How long did you wait ?

It was only one CLI so far. Got the card February 2018, and got the auto CLI in September 2018. So it was about 7 months.

Message 29 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you use the card often?
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.