Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homecredit.com credit card approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Homecredit.com credit card approval

I’m debating it. I just opened Overstock on Sunday and grabbed a second Disco last month. I don’t wanna go too nuts with new accounts...
Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feel you on that, I just took a Raymour and Flamigan card today and did'nt want to but was  offered 0 apr for 6 months on 3200 on furniture so I had to get that deal.

Message 42 of 44
AspiringDink1991
Valued Member

I got this card fro them 5/2017 was my first card since some my credit died in 2016. It was unsecured I was astounded that I was approved. However my limit was 500 nothing to complain about considering my score was in the low 500s well now I've finally made it above 650 for a few consecutive months today, I login and see oh there is a request credit limit increase button newly added to my app. Anybody had any experience with their credit limit increases? It would really be soooooo nice if they would increase my limit, my current highest is a Discover secured at $1k hoping that will graduate soon, March will be a year with them

1-19 scores
1-20 scores
11-20 scores
1-21 scores

11-18 MyJewelersClub $5k CL
1-19 Discover $1k
1-19 Commenity $300 unsecured, CLI to $620 1-20
8-19 NFCU $500 secured graduated to non secured with limit of $4,500
8-19 NFCU SSL $3k paid down to $233
2-20 NFCU Cash Rewards $15k
5-20 Honda $46k @2.9%
1-21 PayPal Credit SL $3.5k
1-21 CapOne Platinum SL$ 3k
Cant believe it's been 2 years now, these recoveries are so slow its torturous!
Message 43 of 44
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.