Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope Depot same day Huge CLI

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Hope Depot same day Huge CLI

Sooooo sadly I lost my Garden status Hahaha BUT I applied for a Home Depot card since I found out I'll be needing a Riding Lawnmower for my new home and I had NO IDEA how expensive those things are lol.     I applied and Yes it is a Hard hit Smiley Sad    Was originally approved for 500............500 that's it!?    So I asked the lady if I could get a higher amount that I was trying to get a riding lawnmower a fridge and some other things for my new home and she said sure they can definitely ask I can call the number on the bottom or they can call with me right there so I called with them right in front of me and sadly ANOTHER hard hit is needed DOUBLE BOOOOOOOOO but they asked how much I was wanting and I was curious and said.....5k?!     She said ok!!    So now I'm like well man I should have asked a 25k limit and seen what they said ROFL but seriously from 500 to 5k in literally less than 5 minutes I was blown away and now I am able to get the mower and fridge and a few other supplies needed I just thought it was crazy how low the starting Limited was and how quick and easy it was to jump to a LOT higher minus the Double Hard Pull that is the only thing that sucked..... but Still happy!!!    Please share your experiences too!!!

24 REPLIES 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

gratRe: Hope Depot same day Huge CLI

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: gratRe: Hope Depot same day Huge CLI

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hope Depot same day Huge CLI

Congrats on the approval and CLI! Enjoy your new home and toys to go with it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Thank you Smiley Very Happy   Will do!

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Home Depot card and SL recon! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 25
Jmbamman
New Contributor

I did the same thing last week with Lowes. I was approved with enough of a sl for what I wanted it for but thought, screw it. Called and shot for the moon (25k) and got it lol. I'll get a new rake and shovel while I'm there and head back to the garden where I came from. Congrats on your approval and increase!!

Message 8 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Daaaang I really should have asked for the 25k ROFL but then again once I spent my 4 or 5k ...I'd be like........welp that was great but what now hahahaha Awesome Jump on your end glad to see it's not just Home Depot being generous Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy. HD blows in thst is slmost 99% hp for any cli plus it eats into ones overall Citi Exposure. Yeah for youSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.