cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can DW get $5000 QS.. That's BULL..but I'm happy!

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

How can DW get $5000 QS.. That's BULL..but I'm happy!

DC Chap13 sept 2016 she actually burned them! She pre qualified for Venture and QS. I was pretty sure she wouldn't get Venture with 605 Fico so I told her to go for QS. Guess what ? Bam $5000 SL with QS.. Only gave me $500 QS1 :-( .. She added me as AU for being such a good Hubby working on her credit. WHATTTTTTTT

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can DW get $5000 QS.. That's BULL..but I'm happy!

Cap One is an enigma for me too Smiley Very Happy Hubby gets their great limits with minimum use, me full on use, big payments...low limits..but I have to admit, his credit history was better than mines over the years. No BKs for etiher of us and only one collection for him. I guess that got Cap Ones eyes. Congrats on the approval for the Mrs.

Message 2 of 11
Eric958
Established Contributor

I feel your pain!! But life goes on!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Wow that's amazing they must really see something they like in her file
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One can be an enigma, wrapped in a puzzle, folded into a question...just look at my sig Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, thats crazy, but how can one hate, lol, just make sure DW picks up the next couple tabs hahaSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
elim
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, thats crazy, but how can one hate, lol, just make sure DW picks up the next couple tabs hahaSmiley Happy

+1  drinks are on her.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your DW! I can never get a pre-approval for the life of me from Cap1. They're such a weird company Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My Cap1 cards hve been in the sock draw for months. Asked for a CLI on my 10 year old $2k QS1 card nd ws approved for a whopping $150.  For accounts that are 10 yers old they re the lowest CLs in my deck.

Congrts OP and Mrs. OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 11
Eric958
Established Contributor

Thanks all! She did make me some awesome Mudslides with her new Ninja blender system last night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.