Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Amex?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

How many Amex?

Hello,

I just got approved for the PRG and SPG cards at the same time on 02/05, I've used them both for and recieved the sign up bonus for each but I have no use for the SPG really....I was wondering if I could apply for the Everyday card or Blue Cash but is it too soon to get approved by Amex? Also will they let me transfer my SPG to the new card if I do get approved? 

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: How many Amex?

@mattayy wrote:

Hello,

I just got approved for the PRG and SPG cards at the same time on 02/05, I've used them both for and recieved the sign up bonus for each but I have no use for the SPG really....I was wondering if I could apply for the Everyday card or Blue Cash but is it too soon to get approved by Amex? Also will they let me transfer my SPG to the new card if I do get approved? 

Not to early to apply for another card.

You can't move CL until the giving account is 13 months.

Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree. From what I've seen in.other threads, it isn't too soon to apply.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 13 months for new cards.  I'm so used to the revolvers, I was thinking of turning in my green for the AEP.

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Charge won't convert to revolver ever.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.