cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon will I receive my Capital One Platinum?

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How soon will I receive my Capital One Platinum?

@JSHammet wrote:

I know.  I actually am just getting rid of the cards in the signature. I need to remmber how to do it! Its been awhile!

Open up My Settings (click on the profile icon from the main page is how I do it on this new version of Lithium), then on that first page just click on Personal Information under the default Personal tab.

If you're trying to resize something it would look like:

img align="left" border="0" width="50" height="50" src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png"

with <> around it all, and changing the width and height and alignment to taste

        
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much!

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please post some data points of your approval? Scores,etc.?

Message 13 of 22
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roy 21

To be honest, I have been away from this forum for a couple years. My financial situation got worse from when I was first here in 2014 and I ended up with a BK that discharged last month. I have not signed up for FICO monitoring yet because I didn't even think I was going to apply for any credit at this point. I went on Credit Karma just to see if my BK was reporting on my report and it recommended CO Platinum and I just figured I had nothing really to lose. I applied and got the approval and it inspired me to come back to this site to start rebuilding. I included mostly dept cards and a Barclays card with a low limit in the BK.

I had no clue of my FICO when I applied. My vantage scores were reading 583 and 640 on CK, so I can't really say. I made the mistake of applying for a non-secured Discover right after the CO success and I got an instant denial and it said my Equifax score was 569. Who knows what CO pulled. I still have substantial student loan debt that is deferred until I finish grad school next year.  I may apply for the secured Discover and call it a day. I need to educate myself more on the gardening process. I am looking to build my scores, not debt- so I want to be deliberate and cautious.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much!

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well in that case that's a great approval and great SL conserving your situation. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Nice to see an approval like that with those scores and 1 month post discharge. Rebuild and stay on the right track this time and you will see great scores in no time!

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Roy 21!

I appreciate your positivity, insight, and support!

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for a Venture late evening on 12/16, received a shipped email on 12/20, received the card today 12/22.

Congrats on your approval.
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

4theloveofpoints! Thank you! I was thinking a week or so and that is spot on!

I can't wait to get to where you are! Thank you for your input!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.