Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge BofA Platinum Visa CLI after Alaska Airlines CLI

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Huge BofA Platinum Visa CLI after Alaska Airlines CLI

On March 23, 2016 I requested a CLI on my Alaska Airlines.  I played it conservative (IMO) and asked to go from 5k to 10k.  They approved it so I thought what the heck and submitted another CLI a few minutes later asking to go from 10k to 15k.  They countered to 13.5k.  Well today, the luv button showed up on my three month old Platinum Visa which had a credit limit of 30k.  I thought and thought about hitting that button all day.  Well when I got home and said I'm going for it.  I requested a CLI to 40k.  Bam approved instantly.  I said well maybe I left something on the table again, so I asked to go to 50k.  Instant counter to 42k.  Not bad increase of 12k on a three month old BofA card.  Well I'm not sure how they viewed this card since this is the card that I opened when I moved my 30k from the Fidelity Amex before it went to Elan.  I had the Fidelity card since 2014 and that card started initially at 5k which was opened on recon and grew to 35k at which time I moved 5k of that to open the Alaska Airlines.  Recap, BofA has given me 20.5k in less than three weeks.  Not bad at all.Smiley WinkSmiley WinkSmiley Wink

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge BofA Platinum Visa CLI after Alaska Airlines CLI

Fantastic 12njoy, congrats on your success !!!

Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 40
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks Mia.  I'll be checking to see if they used that same 3/23/16 HP or pulled another one.  I'm good either way with that success.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 4 of 40
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Thanks Mia.  I'll be checking to see if they used that same 3/23/16 HP or pulled another one.  I'm good either way with that success.

I did not know that you can request a CLI in a short time, I have two Fidelity Accounts- Visa and Amex ,, I should try to bump both of them Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 40
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I did not know that you can request a CLI in a short time, I have two Fidelity Accounts- Visa and Amex ,, I should try to bump both of them Smiley Happy

That luv button has worked wonders for me.  Give it a whirl.  I know with the Alaska Airlines, even though I submitted two CLI requests, it was only one pull.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Booyeah! Only $23,150 to go! icon_thumbsup.gif

Message 8 of 40
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats wow BofA like you or your profile Smiley Happy..  700k coming!

Message 9 of 40
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Booyeah! Only $23,150 to go! icon_thumbsup.gif

Technically, I'm past 700k.  My Amex Green which now has POT feature is approved between 30-40k.  Today it's 40k.  That really takes me over the top in revolving credit??

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.