Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge amazon prime auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge amazon prime auto CLI

Logged into my amazon prime account this morning to make sure my payment had went through. (Payment taken out of bank days ago)

Balance shows $0
Available credit still doesn't reflect payment applied. But I noticed this morning amazon gave me a $100 auto CLI to bring me up to $900

Not much but anything extra is always good.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge amazon prime auto CLI

Any free CLI is good. Call and ask for 10k and they will counter with your max. I didn't believe it myself but when I got my auto CLI of $200 I called, asked for 10k, they countered at 4K. Went from $800 to $1k at 6 mo.... called same day... went to $4k.... then 3 mo later went to $5k.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I called credit solutions and asked for $6k they approved me for $3500 woot woot.

$800 -> $900 -> $3500

Lowes will be my next to request it will hit 4 statements in a few weeks

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Davidasmithlpn wrote:

So I called credit solutions and asked for $6k they approved me for $3500 woot woot.

$800 -> $900 -> $3500

Lowes will be my next to request it will hit 4 statements in a few weeks

Happiness -pure happiness! Congrats to you! What an amazing jump! Now you can really enjoy your card! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Any free CLI is good. Call and ask for 10k and they will counter with your max. I didn't believe it myself but when I got my auto CLI of $200 I called, asked for 10k, they countered at 4K. Went from $800 to $1k at 6 mo.... called same day... went to $4k.... then 3 mo later went to $5k.

Nice guidance given to Op! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
heavyjay
Regular Contributor

Sweet!!

FICO 08:Jan 18, 2017: EX 800 EQ 725 TU 799
FICO 08:Feb 10, 2017: EX 788 EQ 772 TU 791 (post New Year's app spree)
In the garden as of 1/4/2017. Will remain for all of 2017.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo that's great! The Prime card is the best!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy you called. Smiley Happy
Congrats!
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats the spiritSmiley Happy. Now you got space to manuever, enjoy it wellSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, definetly glad I called. Game plan is to call again in about 2 weeks and see if I can get lowes to grow as well. I'm excited over the course of the last two weeks I have gotten exactly $10k more in credit. (Merrick DYL for $700 CLI, nfcu cc for $1600, nfcu loc for $5000, amazon $2700 CLI ). Working on my credit has became an addiction
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.