cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hunker down spree :-)))...PNC Trifecta, Disco, BMO Harris, PenFed & Local Credit Union Approvals!!!

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Hunker down spree :-)))...PNC Trifecta, Disco, BMO Harris, PenFed & Local Credit Union Appro

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

Realizing that lenders are tightening up on extending credit during this covid reality we're living in. I wanted to get in on a few lenders that have been more 'forgiving" of my rather aggressive credit seeking behaviours Smiley LOL  

PNC Points Visa $12,5000  APR 21.99 EXP HP FICO 09 782

No frills points card as advertised.  Although I can rack in 50K points for $750 spend within first 3 months. Apr is meh but wanted to get in on a Trifecta with this lender. Great relationship for just over a year. Total exposure now $52K. Also have cash rewards & core visa's. Sp increases every 6 months to the day.

PNC Points VSPNC Points VS

DISCO IT $10,000  APR 11.99 EQ HP FICO (8) 789

Closed out my IT 2 years ago and combinded it with my Miles card. Missed the card and catergories over time so hit up a prequal. Never thought I would get the best APR Smiley Happy My first Disco approval during my rebuild was actually a counter-offer APR of 23.99 Smiley Embarassed. So, my have times changed! Not an instant approval. Had to call in for verification then approved. Going to take full advantage of the categories spend and sp cli until the well runs dry. Close the Miles with $15,000 limit and combine them down the road.

Disco Prequal & Approval!Disco Prequal & Approval!

BMO HARRIS PLATIMUM MC $3,500 SL APR ? TU HP  FICO 8 744 

This is a lender that is very unpredictable as far as starting limits are concerened but rest assure they are not inquiry or account sensitive. So it wasn't a matter of getting the approval but for how much. Had to app over the phone, waited until 24 hours before account appeared on dashboard. So between my (2) cards is a total of $7,500. This approval SL shows the tightening of certain banks that were once very generous. At least IMHO.

BMO PLAT Approval!BMO PLAT Approval!

Also was busy on getting in on some PL & PLOC action. PendFed PL $20,000 & Local CU $20,000 PL & $10,000 PLOC Approvals.Smiley Very Happy See this thread:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Lightstream-Go-kick-some-rocks-PenFed-amp-Local-Cr...

This current spree net total: $76,000 

As many of you know I lost around $100k to Synchrony (RIP) over the past couple of months putting a real dent in my tradelines. So with these approvals, I will gain back somewhat was lost in the process.

Will be using my (covid) down-time for a garden stint Smiley Surprised, paying off some older bad loans, debt, investments, and building upon some emergency funds. 

Thanks guys for looking and be well! Smiley Wink

@credit_endurance  happy for you my friendSmiley Happy  Stay safe!

@AverageJoesCredit @Thanks so much my friend!! 😃 Was missing you around these forums buddy 😁 How are things going?

Hanging in there. Hasnt been easy  but taking it day by daySmiley Wink.  Glad to see some of my Fico fam still enjoying successSmiley Happy

Well your support and presence in these forums is invaluable 😁 Hang in there buddy as this too shall pass. 😃👍

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 41 of 47
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Hunker down spree :-)))...PNC Trifecta, Disco, BMO Harris, PenFed & Local Credit Union Appro

Hey @credit_endurance quick question -- what state are you in? I was updating our grid, Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps , and you've got a few banks I'd like to add the DP's for...

Message 42 of 47
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Hey @credit_endurance quick question -- what state are you in? I was updating our grid, Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps , and you've got a few banks I'd like to add the DP's for...

Hey there @credit_is_crack  I am in Michigan buddy! Hope this helps. Smiley Very Happy Great grid by the way. Very informotive!

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 43 of 47
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Hey there @credit_is_crack  I am in Michigan buddy! Hope this helps. Smiley Very Happy Great grid by the way. Very informotive!

@credit_endurance Thanks bud! Did you get the Discover via prequal link or cold app?

Message 44 of 47
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@credit_endurance Thanks bud! Did you get the Discover via prequal link or cold app?

Disco was a prequal! 😁 Felt real special when they came back with that 11.99. First Disco card during my rebuild was a counteroffer of 24.99 😧

Message 45 of 47
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!

Message 46 of 47
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@mrcraft wrote:

Congratulations on your approvals!!

@mrcraft  thanks so much! Appreciated!

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.