Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Bank Voice MasterCard Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huntington Bank Voice MasterCard Approved

Just opened a checking and savings-decided to go for the MC too.
Instant Approval $11,000

EQ FICO 747
23 INQs
2% Utilization
Income 98k

Highest Limit card for me.
Very happy. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Huntington Bank Voice MasterCard Approved

Awesome DJ! Thats a great approval, enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx AJC. I'm super excited. Been wanting this card for a long time and waited as long as I could. Guess it paid off with the approval limit.
Message 3 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval.   I wish i was in their geo. area.

Message 4 of 11
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz to you, nice SL. We love mine.

Which one did you get, lower apr or rewards?

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 5 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Awesome approval DJ congrats friend
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

big congrats! I wish they would open up their service area.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx everyone. To answer your ? I got the rewards. Was approved for 17.49% (I think the .49 is right... I know it is 17. something)
Was pretty happy with the APR too. I think it ranged from 15-23 variable so 17 isn't bad.

I know they just merged with another bank so maybe the service area will open up for more states soon.

It really is a nice card to have. I'm gonna wait 6 and app for the Low APR card too. I read lots get a 2nd and even a 3rd card with them, and now the CLI policy is soft pulls too which to me makes it even better. I hate HP CLIs. Very lame since they have your report anyway.

Only one card left for me on my wish list. (Until the next one starts getting talked of on here)

Anyway-again thx to everyone. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my card, activated it. No issues with the fraud department call. Went to the branch and all seems to be okay. Card looks pretty kick a@@.
Will be nice to have a card to go with my Cash+ for the unique categories like utilities, cell phone, and wal-mart
Not sure if I said his but I got 17.49% APR which is okay-they range from 13.49-23.49 on the rewards version of the Voice card. The lower apr one just subtracts 3% so for me would have been 14.49% which is nothing to write Home about. Smiley Happy

Still super happy with this Approval. Still can't believe I got an 11k SL-for me this is awesome. I know a lot get more than that but I am used to SL's of $1000 or $2200. Lol. $11k is a huge jump. I hope it helps get some of my smaller limit cards raised.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.