Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice 10x CLI to 10K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huntington Voice 10x CLI to 10K

Called Huntington today and asked about CLI.  First I asked to assure it was a SOFT PULL and customer service told me it was in fact a SP.

I had opened this card a year ago with a $1k SCL.  I typically pay it off each month or the next.  Based on my SP my CL increased from $1K to $10K....woot!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice 10x CLI to 10K

Major moves! Congrats on the nice bump.

AmEx FICO 8: EX [714] | Discover Credit Scorecard FICO: EX [719]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet increase, Dj would be proudSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice effort to try for the SP CLI when you did and even nicer result from the approval.

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 9
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Very nice.

Congrats!
Message 5 of 9
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

That is just super news, Spock.  Way to go.  I am jealous, wish I was in the footprint for a Huntington Voice.  And am glad for those who can obtain it.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I called them not too long ago (early this year) to get a CLI, and they told me it would be a HP....which I didn't understand why that would be....so great that they did it for you as a SP Smiley Happy Maybe I should try again?

Message 7 of 9
Mellon
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao AJC..... I am, I am. However, I’m sort of over my love affair with Huntington. They have done some crap that has taken multiple calls to the EO, a BBB complaint, and 6 weeks to fix. So that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I didn’t post about it as it was long and I didn’t feel like typing it out. Lol.
I still have both my cards and my checking and savings. But they both are in the old sock drawer for now.

Still, OP.... that is. Great CLI. Congrats to you! A 10X CLI is killer. Especially a SP. Wondered if Huntington was a SP or HP for CLIs. Now I know. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.