Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice CLI x2!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Huntington Voice CLI x2!

A few weeks ago I got a letter about asking for a CLI on one of my Huntington Voice cards.  I decided to call about it today.  The CSR assured me it used to be a hard pull, but recently they changed it to soft pull.  After updating my income and housing, they increased it from $10,000 to $12,000.  Since I had her on the phone, I asked about the second card.  They have to pull a seperate application for each card, but they also incresed it from $10,000 to $12,000.  I've had one card for about 2 years and the other for 3 years.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice CLI x2!

Nice increases B, glad they weren't hpSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That is a very rare occurance in my experience but a relief knowing they are on SP's now.

I took a HP from requesting with one of those letters and still didn't get the bump so i stopped responding.

Congratulations!!!

Message 3 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That is a very rare occurance in my experience but a relief knowing they are on SP's now.

I took a HP from requesting with one of those letters and still didn't get the bump so i stopped responding.

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!  I remember you saying that, so I let it go at the time.  I heard they changed it recently so decided to call and find out for sure.

Message 4 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!  I remember you saying that, so I let it go at the time.  I heard they changed it recently so decided to call and find out for sure.

And Thank You for making note of that change.

I won't pass on the next letter they send this way. I also have (2) cards with HNB.

Message 5 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

and

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you expecting more of an increase?  I have about 2 wks to make it 6 months since I had the Voice card before I can ask for CLI.

I use the heck out of this card and am at $12k SL.  I'm hoping for $20k.  I have a $40k, several $30k and many $20k cards currently.

Since it's a SP, i guess whatever they give me I'm good with.

Message 7 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Were you expecting more of an increase?  I have about 2 wks to make it 6 months since I had the Voice card before I can ask for CLI.

I use the heck out of this card and am at $12k SL.  I'm hoping for $20k.  I have a $40k, several $30k and many $20k cards currently.

Since it's a SP, i guess whatever they give me I'm good with.

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly wasn't holding my breath since I've had these cards for years with no change to the starting limit. Most of my other cards are around $15-25k so even with this bump it's still on the low end. 

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome B!! Especially being a SP, thats even better! Congrats on the CLI, and enjoy the new limits! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.