Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hyatt APPROVED!!!!

Woohoo!! That's a fantastic approval and one to be so proud of Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy smokes.,, Now that's an approval especially from Chase.  Congrats on your success. 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice SL! Congrats! Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I am shaking, because this seems so unreal. I started reading the forums here in 2016 and, although there have been a few slips here and there, I've been improving. I've stayed in the garden since May 2017 and only applied for soft pull increases on my existing cards. I am a member of MLife and have been wanted a rewards card that would contribute to my stays in Las Vegas (not a big gambler, but enjoy hiking the Nevada parks). Sorry, I'm beginning to ramble. In short, I have been watching my two lowest scores slowly improve and took a shot on a cold app a few minutes ago for the Chase Hyatt card and was approved with a $9,000 starting limit. THANK YOU all for taking the time to offer your advice, stories, and encouragement to all who come to these boards. I will continue to build my credit and use it wisely.

It’s always encouraging to read about someone’s progress. Great job. Nice starting line with Chase. 

Who did they pull for you?

Received notification today there was a hard pull to EQ in addition to EX

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want one so bad........Congrats! Enjoy your approval, you earned it. 

Message 15 of 16
iamdetermined
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Nice approval Smiley Happy
**PERSISTENCE & PATIENCE** NFCU Amex $25K || NFCU GoRewards $24K || Citi $20k || Macy's $20K || Amex Cash Magnet $1.4k || CO QuickSilver $11,750 || Wells Fargo $9,500 || PayPal MC $8K || Amex ED $5,500 || USAA Pref. Cash Rewards $7.5K || Victoria’s Secret $5k || Discover IT $11.9k || Chase $12.5k || HFCU Plat. CC $2K || PenFed $500

*OVERALL CREDIT CARD LIMITS: $163,150*

NLOC $6K
US Alliance LOC $2K
Student Loans: $40k+

FICO 8 - 4/25/17: EQ 648 - EX 654 - TU 632
FICO 8 - 8/27/18: EQ 684 - EX 696 - TU 713
FICO8 1/14/22: EX 713 - EQ 703 -TU 723
FICO 8 4/7/23: EX 713 - EQ 715 -TU 729
FICO 8 4/30/23: EX 733
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.