Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt card approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyatt card approved

I just got approved for the hyatt credit card with a 5000 dollar limit. I did it mostly for the 2 free nights before it turned to 40,000 points. Plan to use these nights for my 21st birthday in las vegas next year!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hyatt card approved

Congrats and have fun in Vegas!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

These two free nights says I can go anywhere. Does this mean I can book a suite in vegas? Just wondering. Didnt have any idea but it says any room at any resort so just wondering.

Message 3 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

These two free nights says I can go anywhere. Does this mean I can book a suite in vegas? Just wondering. Didnt have any idea but it says any room at any resort so just wondering.

Yes as long as it doesn't fall on blackout days. You can use it at any Hyatt in the world. I suggest calling the 800 number to book. They'll take care of you. Find the highest priced room you can to burn them on. lol

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval!!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always go to the hyatt web site pick a hotel and date then select the display price in points option. If staying at cat 1 hotels the new deal gives 8 free nights since they are 5k per night. Vegas looks like it ranges from 8k to 25k per night, so you will come ahead with the current deal by booking the 25k rooms. Congrats on the card, i think its my next card after i finish the csp initial purchase.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes as long as it doesn't fall on blackout days. You can use it at any Hyatt in the world. I suggest calling the 800 number to book. They'll take care of you. Find the highest priced room you can to burn them on. lol

Yes. I agree. I would find the highest priced Hyatt you can use it. Vegas has a lot of good deals and you can find hotel deals very easily. 

Message 7 of 9
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I just got the Hyatt and never been to Vegas, hmm..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like you might be getting a suite in the mirage mitchblue Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.