Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Cannot Tell A Lie - Marvel MC Got Me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Cannot Tell A Lie - Marvel MC Got Me

I was ALMOST to the Garden and the Marvel Mastercard (Captain America) was calling me.  After getting an online message to pick from two numbers to send a text to (both were wrong - old numbers popped up from over 10 years ago) I chose the other option and up popped the 7 to 10 day message.  After a frantic search for backdoor numbers I found Synchrony Bank and called the Credit Solutions number.  The rep said my issue would be with another division and transferred me.  The new rep said the phone number on my application did not identify to me.  I told her it was probably because it is a Trac phone (cheaper than the majors) and we had a good laugh.  She checked a couple things and came back and said you are approved for:

$16,000

Somebody please drag me to the garden now.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: I Cannot Tell A Lie - Marvel MC Got Me

WOW! Fabulous limit! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great SL! +1 on the garden. I wish they'd put a lock on it so I'd stop escaping.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow nice SL - congrats!!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should recon that dinky starting limit. Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice limit!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 18
p-
Valued Contributor

All you need now is a Vader card....

Message 7 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks fantastic! it was worth you making the trip out! enjoy your new card! 

Message 8 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Be careful of HPs on recons. That had happened to a few of us
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.