Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Cannot Tell A Lie - Marvel MC Got Me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Cannot Tell A Lie - Marvel MC Got Me

Congrats! That's a great SL. ... I'm jealous... very tempting to add the Marvel card to my Vader card Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

I could be wrong, but I think that's the highest SL I've seen out of the gate for Marvel.

Message 12 of 18
_NERD
Established Contributor

That's a crazy limit. Congratulations!

Does that count towards Synchrony Bank's 100k exposure per consumer? I'm thinking 25k Walmart, 35k Lowes and trying to get a Marvel limit up to 25k. Then leaving Credit Solutions alone (=

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CJ7 wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think that's the highest SL I've seen out of the gate for Marvel.

Not sure, thought I saw some higher (but may have been CLI's) and not initial CL's.  I got along nicely with the CSR who actually had a sense of humor.  That may have helped since she had to manually approve the card after the computer kicked out old phone numbers that they couldn't text to so out came the 7 - 10 day letter response.  I called within minutes and got it fixed.  Told her we have to end this now.  What's it gonna be?  We laughed and moved on to humor about my Trac phone.  It ended well I think.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
That's a crazy limit. Congratulations!

Does that count towards Synchrony Bank's 100k exposure per consumer? I'm thinking 25k Walmart, 35k Lowes and trying to get a Marvel limit up to 25k. Then leaving Credit Solutions alone (=

I guess.  I''m not to familiar with how these banks work with CC's and limits. I'm not near that $100,000 point and probably won't be any time soon.  I don't want to have too many cards with one bank in case they lose their minds and start jacking with me.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Outstanding SL
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg!!!! 16,000!!!! Congratulations!!! 

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Nice SL

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.