cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Lied!! $20K CLI in 12mos ... WOW Discover!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Lied!! $20K CLI in 12mos ... WOW Discover!

Ok, confessions ... got my card last Oct/Nov 2015 - learned about the gravy train much later about 90 days into my card being active ..my first few were $500 increases about 30-45 days apart then a break and about 60ish days apart but larger CLIs like 2-3k each .. then back on 30ish day cycle ... around the $15k limit or so I made a post feeling greedy and said I would stop asking for increases and was fine with my limit .. well, I lied .. it was kind of addicting .. lol .. did another that took me to $19k and just yesterday for the hell of it and since its my annual anniversary and no more 0 interest, and its been about 60 days since my last request, asked for another increase and got my largest one this far (6k)! So, in summary this linit was $5500 at activation one year ago and now am sitting nicely with a comfy limit of $25K!!! Thx Disco!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Lied!! $20K CLI in 12mos ... WOW Discover!

Congrats....

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you apply for your first CLI?  Was it after the 3rd statement cut?

Congrats btw

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!! Great strides with Discover in such a short time!!! Looking forward to my own growth with them. 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lilceez cant really remember the first one .. didnt wait kong either it was the 61 days or 90 for my first request then much more frequently in between
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats!
So you can ask Discover every 30 days? You said you didn't learn about the gravy train till 90 days in. What is that? Again-Congrats. Super nice Limit!
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can request frequently with discover - when reading here on the forums soon after I got my card, I seen where people were getting CLI from discover as much as twice a month, people requesting increases every few weeks were cashing in ... thats what I meant about the gravy train ...
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@djgrolyos ^^
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.