cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Stink at Gardening (PNC Core and Chase Freedom Unlimited Approvals)

tag
difringe
Established Contributor

I Stink at Gardening (PNC Core and Chase Freedom Unlimited Approvals)

Got a pre-qualified offer for the CFU with the 3% cash back, so figured I'd jump on it. Instant approval for $1500 so my act is kinda wearing thin with Chase, haha...that said, that'll be the last Chase card I get til I upgrade to a CSR next year, so that limit is fine for my purposes. 

Got a pre-selected mailer from PNC for the Core card, figured I'd see what I could get for that since I jumped on the CFU; instant approval for $6500. 

Will be doing the AMEX 3x CLI request once they pull my credit again, and my Cap 1 is due for a CLI later this month, so looking pretty set for a while as far as credit goes.

Btw, Chase double pulled me (Experian and Transunion) while it seems PNC only pulled Experian.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: I Stink at Gardening (PNC Core and Chase Freedom Unlimited Approvals)

Congrats on the approvals, stinkeee! lol 

Message 2 of 8
difringe
Established Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats on the approvals, stinkeee! lol 

Thanks! I've gotta stop lurking around this place...

Message 3 of 8
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your additions.

Message 4 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. Congratulations on the approvals.

Well your seedling is awating you. Back to the garden you go 😂🤣

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, now get back to work!

Message 6 of 8
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

I hate that PNC doesn’t even report to Transunion.

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 7 of 8
difringe
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats, now get back to work!

Legit laughed at this btw hahaha

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.