Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Think Discover Is Beginning to Like Me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Think Discover Is Beginning to Like Me

Happy 4th of July week to everyone! Just glad to have received another CLI from Disco. Last month, I hit the CLI request button and got offered $300 after 13 mos of no limit increases, so I accepted that and called to DD and got another $700. I finished a previous BT and that's been PIF last month.  And since the BT offer was still existing, I took the offer again and did another small BT. Logged in to check if the transfer had already posted and decided to hit the CLI button again and was offered $300. This time, I did not accept the offer, but rather, I called the CLI analyst line and requested a CLI over the phone and got offered $1000 again, bringing my limit from 7K to now 8K. So I think, just maybe, Disco is starting to like my profile more than they did back when I first got approved for this card in 2017 with 1K SL. It's slowly catching on to my existing limit with AMEX. Thank you Disco!

Discover LUV.pngand was offered 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: I Think Discover Is Beginning to Like Me

Congrats on the increases

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @simplynoir

@simplynoir wrote:

Congrats on the increases

Message 3 of 18
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Whoohooo for Disco! Congrats! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Whoohooo for Disco! Congrats! 

Thank you @pinkandgrey. I'm slowly climbing up the Disco internal ranking

Message 5 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME Disco CLI - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thank you @Marz2002, patience is a virtue with Disco. 

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! Nice indeed!

Message 8 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

Thank you @Marz2002, patience is a virtue with Disco. 

Clark, I haven't found the optimal Disco CLI strategy for my profile, yet - No Soup for me since January ($500 CLI, then).

So, I have decided to use my Disco CB card for what it's intended for and focus my spend on the Quarterly 5% categories.

Maybe, that will make my profile more appealing to Disco! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI! Nice indeed!

Thank you @ItsPossible. It's just nice to finally see the limit on that card grow. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.