cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in complete shock as Bank Of America has left me speechless!!!!!!!!

tag
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

Re: I am in complete shock as Bank Of America has left me speechless!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much iamdetermined!!! I really appreciate that. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. What has been your typical time in between CLI request?
Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot! Congratulations on the nice limit jump! I mean you already were the Queen, but really, you just had to run our noses in it, right? j/k. Enjoy the new line and don't go crazy!
Message 13 of 43
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  That’s an awesome CLI!

Message 14 of 43
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

I always wait 90 days in between CLI request with BOA. Typically after a cli has been granted, it may take a day or two for the love button to disappear. Usually when it pops back up, that has been an indication for me in the past that it's time to apply for another credit line increase(Usually right around the 90 day timeframe). Good luck to you dasingleton.
Message 15 of 43
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

DavioKanuri you are too funny....no...I would never do that at all (I know you were joking).... I really wanted to share this with all of you brilliant individuals; because we all possess the same mindset. It definitely makes me reflect back to a time when my first credit line was only $300...I have came so far, and I know if I was able to turn my credit...then anyone can do it. I definitely don't anticipate using hardly any of that....I think it's definitely great tool to reduce your overall debt to income ratio and keep those credit scores high Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 43
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

Thank you Gidgetmom!!!
Message 17 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. Well done

Message 18 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow....Congrats! Smiley Happy I applied for BOA cash rewards today and was approved with a SL of $700. Better than nothing right. Looking forward to building a long time relationship with them and growth.

Message 19 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing story , limits and thanks for sharingSmiley Happy The only part id change would be if you treat them great they'll treat you great. Lol, i wish that were true but with Boa, it does help to have money. Smiley Wink. I do agree their cli can be generous when its given. I wish you continued success and definetely take pride in your credit no matter the limits as we all have our struggles and learn from themSmiley Happy
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.