cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in complete shock as Bank Of America has left me speechless!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am in complete shock as Bank Of America has left me speechless!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow....Congrats! Smiley Happy I applied for BOA cash rewards today and was approved with a SL of $700. Better than nothing right. Looking forward to building a long time relationship with them and growth.

Nice! I was approved 4 months ago for $900. Asked for a CLI, only went to $1500. Debating whether to keep spending hard pulls or if i should just get new account. I know it will grow in the long run, but the cost will be 5+ Hard pulls.

Message 31 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Independentwoman79 wrote:
Congratulations FiestyDiva!!! You will definitely be glad you did...Thank you

Thanks and you're welcome!

Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow....Congrats! Smiley Happy I applied for BOA cash rewards today and was approved with a SL of $700. Better than nothing right. Looking forward to building a long time relationship with them and growth.

Nice! I was approved 4 months ago for $900. Asked for a CLI, only went to $1500. Debating whether to keep spending hard pulls or if i should just get new account. I know it will grow in the long run, but the cost will be 5+ Hard pulls.

Thanks and congrats to you also. I know it's going to take time and patience but i'm willing to stick it out. Don't think I will be applying for anything new for awhile. Good luck with whatever decision you make though.Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 43
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Congrats OP i have had my Boa card 18 months opened at 5K now my limit is 25K they grow quickly in March i'm hitting the luv button and asking for new limit of 50K.

Message 34 of 43
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

AWESOME! CONGRATS! Smiley Happy

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 35 of 43
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

bigpoppa09 congrats on the beautiful progress that you have accomplished with BOA!!!! I'm definitely rooting for you to meet that new limit of 50K!!! Thanks for sharing your story Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!! Congrats!

Message 37 of 43
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! Which BofA credit card do you have?

Message 38 of 43
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

I have the Cash Rewards card.
Message 39 of 43
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Independentwoman79 congrats! BOA HPs are soooo worth it! I was shocked to see DW's card grow from $25k to $70k in 8 months this year, and in the past year I went from $8100 on one card to $75k across 4 cards with them.  Looking forward to asking for CLIs all around and combining into hopefully my first $100k+ credit card next summer.  Yours has probably not stopped growing if you want it to continue. Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.