Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't believe it! Approved CITI COSTCO VISA CLI to $15K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I can't believe it! Approved CITI COSTCO VISA CLI to $15K

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to share my experience with Citi Costco, I got approved for the Citi Costco Visa on June 20th with SL $6,500. Got a HP on Ex with Fico Ex score at 695. 2 days later I took a chance of asking a CLI to $15,000 but my app went to 7-14 day notice. Received 2 HPs on my EX report now Smiley Sad ... In order not to waste my 2 HPs from Citi, I got braved and called Citi EO about a week after my CLI app,  spoke to a very nice gentleman and was very helpful with my request. He asked me why I needed the increase and I told him I would like to use this card as my primary CC because of the benefits that goes with it and I do a lot of groceries at Costco. He told me that he will call me within a week. Recieved his call after a week and told me I got approved for the Costco Visa card since it was denied initially when I app for the card due to too many recent inqs, I got confused for a moment since I got instant approval for the card and in fact I already received and activated my card. I told him about my instant approval on th 20th and he apologized and said he got mixed up with some other application. He told me he call again after the holiday since July 4th is coming. Well today I looked at my online Costco Visa account and showed a new CL of $15,000. I think it's worth the 2 week wait and the 2 HPs from Citi. An increase of $8,500!!! Data points for my approval: 14 inqs on Ex and 695 Fico EX score at time of app and a lot of new accounts in the last 10 months. Have 2 Citi CCs now: DC and Costco! Sorry for the long post ... just so excited! Thank you ALL and Thank you CITI!!!

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Man LOLWoman LOLRobot LOL

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to share my experience with Citi Costco, I got approved for the Citi Costco Visa on June 20th with SL $6,500. Got a HP on Ex with Fico Ex score at 695. 2 days later I took a chance of asking a CLI to $15,000 but my app went to 7-14 day notice. Received 2 HPs on my EX report now Smiley Sad ... In order not to waste my 2 HPs from Citi, I got braved and called Citi EO about a week after my CLI app,  spoke to a very nice gentleman and was very helpful with my request. He asked me why I needed the increase and I told him I would like to use this card as my primary CC because of the benefits that goes with it and I do a lot of groceries at Costco. He told me that he will call me within a week. Recieved his call after a week and told me I got approved for the Costco Visa card since it was denied initially when I app for the card due to too many recent inqs, I got confused for a moment since I got instant approval for the card and in fact I already received and activated my card. I told him about my instant approval on th 20th and he apologized and said he got mixed up with some other application. He told me he call again after the holiday since July 4th is coming. Well today I looked at my online Costco Visa account and showed a new CL of $15,000. I think it's worth the 2 week wait and the 2 HPs from Citi. An increase of $8,500!!! Data points for my approval: 14 inqs on Ex and 695 Fico EX score at time of app and a lot of new accounts in the last 10 months. Have 2 Citi CCs now: DC and Costco! Sorry for the long post ... just so excited! Thank you ALL and Thank you CITI!!!

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Man LOLWoman LOLRobot LOL

Thank you Super Al Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

Thank you bw Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.