Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I caved! Chase Amazon Prime Approval

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Re: I caved! Chase Amazon Prime Approval

@irunfromcredit wrote:

So I caved and applied for this card. I actually have the store card (one of the three retail cards I have left) but I kind of had it in my head to downsize my retail cards.  So since seeing that the visa version now offers 5% back, I was really tempted to apply. Read a few of the posts, and was going to wait to until my reports update (paid off a BT card that was bringing me to 76% uti on one card).  Anyhow, I bit the bullet and applied....I was approved for $5000, 14.74% APR.  This is my 6th chase card, not sure if I should be concerned.  I know they pulled TU, just got the alert.  I think they also pull EXP (they have pulled in the past). Scores are current in my siggy. So, with that, I get to close my Amazon store card now.  Smiley Happy  Thanks everyone who posted their data points.

Since you caved you may have to change your user name to...iranfromcreditbutnotfastenough

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I caved! Chase Amazon Prime Approval

@sarge12 wrote:

@irunfromcredit wrote:

So I caved and applied for this card. I actually have the store card (one of the three retail cards I have left) but I kind of had it in my head to downsize my retail cards.  So since seeing that the visa version now offers 5% back, I was really tempted to apply. Read a few of the posts, and was going to wait to until my reports update (paid off a BT card that was bringing me to 76% uti on one card).  Anyhow, I bit the bullet and applied....I was approved for $5000, 14.74% APR.  This is my 6th chase card, not sure if I should be concerned.  I know they pulled TU, just got the alert.  I think they also pull EXP (they have pulled in the past). Scores are current in my siggy. So, with that, I get to close my Amazon store card now.  Smiley Happy  Thanks everyone who posted their data points.

Since you caved you may have to change your user name to...iranfromcreditbutnotfastenough

Okay, that's really funny. Smiley Happy Congrats on your approval, OP. This sounds like a good card to have!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.