Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I chickened out

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I chickened out

Today is day 180 and my $6k BCE was eligible for some Amex luven. Considering my TCL is currently at 2x my gross income ( modest gross income ) I hit the love button and asked for $11k.  BAMM  Instant approval  This is now my highest CL I know I left money on the table  Ill make up for it in December when Im eligible again.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: I chickened out

Hey instant approval is the best. Congrats and enjoySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

Today is day 180 and my $6k BCE was eligible for some Amex luven. Considering my TCL is currently at 2x my gross income ( modest gross income ) I hit the love button and asked for $11k.  BAMM  Instant approval  This is now my highest CL I know I left money on the table  Ill make up for it in December when Im eligible again.

Don't feel bad - you more than doubled the CL on your BCE. I wish I could get CLI's like that! Good work!

Message 3 of 13
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz on your CLI.

No biggie just go to $33k in 181 days Smiley LOL

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 4 of 13
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yup you chickened out plus you didn't take all the money off the table,you left some money on that table.sad..

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Amex increase! I'm counting the days till I'm eligible for mine!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! This newbie is learning from you all!
Message 8 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Yeah I know I messed up peg. On Dec 30th, Ill be able to try this again.  Thanks everyone for the replies

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 13
restdani
New Contributor

wait, so every 180 days you're eligible for 2x your current credit line??? someone clear this up for me? either way, congrats on your CLI OP, that's awesome. sometimes it feels better to ease into these limits and work at it with time!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.