cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did a bad thing! (Citi Custom Cash)

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: I did a bad thing! (Citi Custom Cash)

@Anonymous 

Congrats 👏👏

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 70
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous CONGRATULATIONS, my friend, on your Citi Custom Cash appoval, the LOWEST APR available, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the Citi Custom Cash family!!Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 70
Demented1
Established Contributor

Nicely done @Anonymous, congrats on your Citi CC approval…and, doing bad things may have good results!? Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 70
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Citi Custom Cash approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 70
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well so much for Chase in November lol.

Citi has been dropping hints that she wants to get to know me a bit better lately with BT offers (including BT to checking), flex loan offers, savings account offers, the works, and the Custom Cash looks like an excellent grocery card. I had been reading posts of people saying that Citi was being extra strict with the Custom Cash card and so I was planning on applying for Citi and Chase both in November but after Remedios posted the details of her own approval that flew in the face of those DPs, I YOLO'd it.

I got on the computer, put a lift on all three bureaus, and logged into my Citi account so that they would auto-populate some of the fields and then I hit submit. My heart was pretty much in my throat waiting for the computer to spit the decision out. Got an alert on my phone from Credit Karma so I knew right away that they pulled TU (EQ alerts are always delayed) which is a good thing because I only have 1 inquiry in like 20 months on there from my CLI request with BBVA in May.

Finally, it appeared!

citi.PNG

Yes my friends, it seems that Citi does indeed love me despite the fact their card has only gotten about $17 in spend this year (and $15 of that was caused by Elan denying an App Store transaction and the Rewards+ being the next card down in the list). This brings my exposure with Citi to $8500. Lowest 13.99% APR on the card too after the 15 months is over. screamer.gif

DPs at time of application:

TU8 801

3/6, 3/12, 12/24

AZE3

Congratulations, Robert!

I am getting sick and tired of waiting for the possibility of a PC....must.be.patient......

I like how you normally have a one-in, one-out policy. Amazon store card on the chopping block? 

Message 15 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

citi.PNG

Very nice approval Smiley Happy-- Congrats! & thanks for the extensive DPs.Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 70
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats my friend!!! Nice pickup!!

I applied yesterday and was denied. Need to wait for letter before recon, but all apps pulled EX... We'll see! Enjoy!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 70
Crowhelm
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well so much for Chase in November lol.

Citi has been dropping hints that she wants to get to know me a bit better lately with BT offers (including BT to checking), flex loan offers, savings account offers, the works, and the Custom Cash looks like an excellent grocery card. I had been reading posts of people saying that Citi was being extra strict with the Custom Cash card and so I was planning on applying for Citi and Chase both in November but after Remedios posted the details of her own approval that flew in the face of those DPs, I YOLO'd it.

I got on the computer, put a lift on all three bureaus, and logged into my Citi account so that they would auto-populate some of the fields and then I hit submit. My heart was pretty much in my throat waiting for the computer to spit the decision out. Got an alert on my phone from Credit Karma so I knew right away that they pulled TU (EQ alerts are always delayed) which is a good thing because I only have 1 inquiry in like 20 months on there from my CLI request with BBVA in May.

Finally, it appeared!

citi.PNG

Yes my friends, it seems that Citi does indeed love me despite the fact their card has only gotten about $17 in spend this year (and $15 of that was caused by Elan denying an App Store transaction and the Rewards+ being the next card down in the list). This brings my exposure with Citi to $8500. Lowest 13.99% APR on the card too after the 15 months is over. screamer.gif

DPs at time of application:

TU8 801

3/6, 3/12, 12/24

AZE3

Congrats on the approval at a nice interest rate. But with an 801 you only got 3.1K? They seem to be very strict on limits. But I guess since they cap 5% at $500 anyway nobody will use this card for anything but that so 3.1K is plenty.

Message 18 of 70
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous Congrats brother! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Your stats:

TU8 801

3/6, 3/12, 12/24

....give me some hope when I try (maybe next month)

EX 783

INQs: 1/6, 1/12, 8/24

New Acct's: 2/6, 6/12, 16/24

Potential Future Cards
Message 19 of 70
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Nicely done, congrats! Good timing and great addition to your lineup. Superb batting avg!

Message 20 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.