Did you mean: 

I feel like crying NFCU wow!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I feel like crying NFCU wow!!!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, Wade, right thats like hitting a walk off GrandSlamSmiley Happy

@Anonymous...I KNOW!!! @Nupey now has braggin' rights for the next zillion years!!

Happy Friday my friend!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 36
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Thanks All..... but I am such a dope that when it first happened all I was looking at was the 24K... not realizing that 6.99% was the icing on my cake.  Won't really be able to take advantage of it because I need to BT a third of the limit ..... which will be mostly paid off by Jan '18.  Wishing all of you the same luck on your next NFCU app!!

Message 32 of 36
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Congrats, that is an awesome starting limit my friend. 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for CLOC as well and got 2 HP as well. TU/EQ so it's for the CLOC and not the CC

Message 34 of 36
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

To the OP....Congrats!!!   Been with NFCU since 2010.  They're awesome & the customer service is crazy good.  Open 24x7x365!!

Enjoy that sweet limit & the even sweeter apr!!  Heart

I have 2 checking, 1 savings, Platininum, goRewards, active car loan & several PIF (people kept hitting & totalling my vehicles!), Certificate and an IRA. 

They have been very very good to me over the years.  You're gonna like doing business with them.

@Appleman wrote:

Congrats to the OP on the lowest interest rate that NFCU offers. I also have the Platinum card from NFCU and sent a secure message asking to have my 8.74% interest rate lowered to the new 6.99% rate. They responded that I can submit a request again once the card has been open for 12 months, until that time I stay at the current rate (which is still great for a cc).

I didn't know you could do that!!!  Had mine for over 7 years...gotta give that a try!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 35 of 36
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That is an awesome approval!! Congrats to you, and I know what it feels like as well to come back from a rebuilding! Smiley Happy Enjoy!
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.