Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fell off the wagon. 4 new CC's this week

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I fell off the wagon. 4 new CC's this week

I went into the garden last month with 23 months to go. I fell off the wagon and applied for four new cards last week. All approved. The first one arrived in the mail today. Is there an Alcohol Anonymous but for credit cards since I don't drink?? My FICO recently has gone to 825 at EX. the other two sites give FAKE scores so why bother to even look?Smiley Happy

Thanks

Mark

tj2.jpg

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Re: I fell off the wagon. 4 new CC's this week

@Anonymous 

Happens to the best of us. Congratulations, I like your vibe.

Message 2 of 35
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

It's all good.   Enjoy!

Message 3 of 35
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 35
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 35
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats on those added new approvals!

Message 6 of 35
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Every now and then, some slip off the wagon. It's understandable.

Message 7 of 35
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 8 of 35
AMJ50
Contributor

I did the was supposed to be gardening all year, I was approved for another six or seven cards. Boy, if I had an 800 score I could do allot of damage😆

Message 9 of 35
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went into the garden last month with 23 months to go. I fell off the wagon and applied for four new cards last week. All approved. The first one arrived in the mail today. Is there an Alcohol Anonymous but for credit cards since I don't drink?? My FICO recently has gone to 825 at EX. the other two sites give FAKE scores so why bother to even look?Smiley Happy

Well, tsk tsk for falling off the wagon, but congratulations on your four new cards!! The garden will still be waiting when you're ready to come back in. Smiley Very Happy

I don't drink, etiher, but I'm pretty sure there are AA-type groups for just about EVERYTHING imaginable! If there isn't already a "Credit Card Applicants Anonymous" out there, you could be its founding member!

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.