Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I guess Capital One doesn't hate me after all

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess Capital One doesn't hate me after all

I've struggled with Cap One to get a CLI on my Quicksilver card for months! Everytime I sent in info to verify my income they said they couldn't make a decision. Apped for the Venture card. Sent the same, exact paperwork to verify my income and was approved for $10,000. I know it's not the biggest SL, but it's a win for me. 40,000 miles will come in handy as I relocate Florida this summer. I hope I get that shiny metal card lol

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I guess Capital One doesn't hate me after all

Amazing isn't it? Congrats!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congratulations on your awesome Venture approval geemillz & by the way that's a very nice SL! 😊
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You are doing awesome 2 years postSmiley Happy. Took me eight years to even realize i could have credit again so keep doing what you are doingSmiley Happy Congrats on a big cl. 10k to me is alot and from all the battles we see for people to get cli from Cap One, thats like hitting the credit lottery lolSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Certainly feels great. Since they didn't give me a CLI I'm treating this as a super duper CLI lol

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card and you SL.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.