I have absolutely no self control.

Citi, Hilton.

Details to come soon.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have absolutely no self control.

I know the feeling.  I broke the 100K club this afternoon.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay.

So I got the usual pending status from Citi (Usually means approved but they want to see if you want to reallocate), called this afternoon and moved a little credit around for a $10K approval.

Offer is for two weekend nights @ any Hilton property/$2,500 spend. I may go back and hit the 40K freebie link in 8 days before Citi yanks it due to next AX deal.
Message 3 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet dealSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 21
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Citi, Hilton.

Details to come soon.

Congrats! and why not! if you can find the use for them, then more power to you 👍

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi approval!! Nice SL
Message 6 of 21
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Thought I read somewhere they were done accepting apps for Hiltons due to the AMEX deal....well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Now head to the garden!
Message 8 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@JustBPatient wrote:

Thought I read somewhere they were done accepting apps for Hiltons due to the AMEX deal....well done!!

Links are still active, just not on Citi's website for cards.. Gotta do a bit of searching, nothing google can't find.  How much longer they will be up is probably a fairly shortt amount of period of time.

Message 9 of 21
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@JustBPatient wrote:

Links are still active, just not on Citi's website for cards.. Gotta do a bit of searching, nothing google can't find.  How much longer they will be up is probably a fairly shortt amount of period of time.

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare-credit-cards/citi.action?ID=view-all-credit-cards

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.