Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have aspiration….

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I have aspiration….

3533E3E5-322D-48B9-AAE5-6D1C1A5146FD.png

Applied on Monday after a few sign up attempts failed.. kept saying invalid xxx028292 code or something ...

well I was on instagram checking a few car threads then an ad showed up for it! 

I signed up through the link, applied... it asked me to take a picture of my DL front and back and a selfie.. I didn't mind since I like being extra safe with credit after my cousins US bank incident.. 

today I checked my email, said I had a offer.. opened it up and 20.8k.. I accepted! AF will be offset by the $300/3k spend, I'll meet it very quickly!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: I have aspiration….

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thank you! I owe Finstar for introducing me to it! 

Message 3 of 19
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Current FICO 8:

Message 4 of 19
greatscott85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I love the mission of this card!

Message 5 of 19
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Aspirational for sure!! That’s terrific!  Congratulations on your Aspiration approval!! 👏🏼🎉🍾

Message 6 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz wrote:

Thank you! I owe Finstar for introducing me to it! 

You Rang.jpeg

Congrats on the Aspiration ZERO approval @Creditplz -- please be sure to complete the survey so you can receive the $60 GC (you can redeem it for a MC gift card or any others as well).  The survey has a limited time for a response so get on it once you receive the email.

Also, while we're on the subject of approvals, can you provide updates on these 2 threads (Centurion and UBS), please? You kinda left us hanging and the community is eager to know the results, especially since you started those 2 particular topics 😎 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Could-this-be-it-AMEX-Centurion/m-p/6410497

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/UBS-Visa-Infinite/m-p/6405047#M299235

Message 7 of 19
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Hahaha thank you for that!! 

I've updated the posts! Been busy with work! And it's bad news Smiley Sad haha 

Message 8 of 19
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:

3533E3E5-322D-48B9-AAE5-6D1C1A5146FD.png

Applied on Monday after a few sign up attempts failed.. kept saying invalid xxx028292 code or something ...

well I was on instagram checking a few car threads then an ad showed up for it! 

I signed up through the link, applied... it asked me to take a picture of my DL front and back and a selfie.. I didn't mind since I like being extra safe with credit after my cousins US bank incident.. 

today I checked my email, said I had a offer.. opened it up and 20.8k.. I accepted! AF will be offset by the $300/3k spend, I'll meet it very quickly!

Great card. You have me beat I was approved for it last month and they only gave me $20,000 SLSmiley Frustrated

Thanks

Mark

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.