cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my Spade! Chase Amazon Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have lost my Spade! Chase Amazon Approval!

Approved for 4500 with 15.24 percent APR! Hoped for the 5000 starting limit I see most get but I will take it! I have been wanting one of the Amazon cards since I went into the garden.

Question if I apply for one other Chase card would it still be a hard pull since I just took one for the Amazon card? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have lost my Spade! Chase Amazon Approval!

Congrats!

They might, but sometimes they will use a different bureau.

It's only an inquiry anyway, nothing to be worried about. What other card are you thinking of?
Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo, nice going CgardenSmiley Happy. Lol i wouldnt say most get 5k haha, i only got 1500 and Bella got 500 but then again we'e revelling against large limitsSmiley Wink. ENJOY your hard earned SiggySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Wandering
Either the Freedom Unlimited or the Slate. Leaning towards unlimited because I like Cash back cards.  Dont travel much so maybe not the saphire.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Average JoeSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if you want it, definitely give it a whirl today to probably combine pulls. Chase usually pulls EX for me, but for pre-approved CSP app they pulled TU.
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more question

Those of you that got the amazon card and have or had no other Chase card did you have to wait to get the card to set up your online account to pay on card and such?

Message 7 of 17
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I just added Amazon and FU and from my research the Amazon approvals topped out around 10K and that's what they gave me.  The FU though came in with an approval for 25.9K.  So, if you're going for number 2 then I would go FU unless you want an AF then CSP/R both usually come in with higher limits as well.

If you don't have any accounts w/ Chase check/save/cc/loan/mortgage then you need to get the card to sign up and setup autopay.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Total80s!

Thanks Austinguy. I wish I would have got 10 k but I will take what I can get. Did they pull twice when you added both or just once? I am definetly leaning towards FU. I have received 5 cards in 24 months so I am usure if it would be an approval. 
But I am thinking if it is on the same pull as the Amazon its at least woth a shot.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.