Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got approved for the Apple Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for the Apple Card

Okay, I know a lot of you will laugh at me for the low SL, but as of right now it’s my highest credit limit on any of my 4 cards.

I got approved for $750 SL, at 23.99%

Now before you gasp in horror, this is one of my first cards. I’m not applying for any more until at least mid next year, because I am very happy with my current over all card layout and credit limit ($2,050), and plan on being a responsible card holder on all 4 cards.

That said, I’m hyped as hell.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: I just got approved for the Apple Card

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay, I know a lot of you will laugh at me for the low SL, but as of right now it’s my highest credit limit on any of my 4 cards.

Now before you gasp in horror, this is one of my first cards. I’m not applying for any more until at least mid next year, because I am very happy with my current over all card layout and credit limit ($2,050), and plan on being a responsible card holder on all 4 cards.

Congrats. You really should not be using 2000 dollars of credit anyway. People with 15 or 20K credit cards just have the credit sitting there. If someone really using 15 or 20K credit a month then there is seriously something wrong

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh god no, I’m going to never go anywhere over 9% utilization for at least a year.

I’m just starting out my credit.

Now I know I could probably build it faster without the hard pulls, but the way I see it is that I am using them all responsibly, low utilization, and building my total credit line.

Those points should recover fairly quickly with how I’m managing my credit right now
Message 3 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

We all had to start somewhere. I remember my $300 and $500 SCL and +25% APR fondly.
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

I am just happy I discovered the world of credit card YouTubers and blog posts.

If I hadn’t, not only would I have never known everything I knew about credit cards was wrong, but I would have also never found out about the IT card, or about how more cards is better for your score.

Only $300 of my $2,050 is secured, but I’m a responsible 20 year old who wants to move out some day.
Message 5 of 18
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a very nice Starter card!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 7 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS @Narrator on your Apple Card approval - a BIG WIN for you, and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi and welcome to MyFICO

You should be excited. This is a well-fitting and welcomed addition to the cards already in your wallet. Congratulations and kudos to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats and yes head to the garden and let them grow Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.