Not applicable

Re: I left the garden =/ But got approved =]

Congrats! That's awesome!
Message 13 of 27
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Cool! That's awesome. Congrats. Smiley Happy

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 14 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

I applied for the Barclaycard Ring last night, because the low APR was tempting if I'd ever need to carry a balance....and boom...declined

Called up recon this morning and the lady says "Hm....I'm not really sure why you were declined, your history with your other account with us is spotless, I'm going to approve you for $2,000" and I said "Oh, thank you!" and then she goes "ya know what...make it $3,000" I was like .".........cool" 

I love barclays. 

Congrats on sneaking out and the new trophy WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome

Message 16 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I applied for the Barclaycard Ring last night, because the low APR was tempting if I'd ever need to carry a balance....and boom...declined

Called up recon this morning and the lady says "Hm....I'm not really sure why you were declined, your history with your other account with us is spotless, I'm going to approve you for $2,000" and I said "Oh, thank you!" and then she goes "ya know what...make it $3,000" I was like .".........cool" 

I love barclays. 

I wonder if having the ring card means I'm married now...

"Who gave you the ring?" "A lady named Barclays" 

Message 17 of 27
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

LOL!

Message 18 of 27
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I love barclays. 

I wonder if having the ring card means I'm married now...

Congrats on your new low APR card.....gotta love that rate! Will this now be your main card?

Message 19 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@joedtx wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I love barclays. 

I wonder if having the ring card means I'm married now

Congrats on your new low APR card.....gotta love that rate! Will this now be your main card?

No. Just in the case I ever need to transfer a balance (no BT fee) or if some emergency pops up where I'll need to carry a balance. 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.