Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 14 of 23
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: I'll Take It...Auto CLI

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Checking my email and noticed one that started out:

Congratulations! Based on your outstanding handling of your Cerulean Mastercard® account...

And quickly opened it to discover I was getting a surprising auto increase of $300 dollars which was very nice due to receiving an auto cli of $300 dollars 6 months prior and another auto cli of $300 6 months prior to that from them.

Love it when the credit issuers reward you when you have been a good customer.

Now... If only CapOne would Unsecure my 3 yr 3 month old Secured card that would be REALLY NICE!

SPEAKING TO CapOne FROM ALL THE WAY OVERDUE SECURED CREDIT CARD HOLDERS WAITING TO BE UNSECURED........

well-we-waiting2.gif

Congratulations on the CLI! Has CapOne started unsecuring cards recently? I thought their policy has been NOT to unsecure their cards. I've had mine since 2015. 😩

Message 15 of 23
TIPPY-BOB
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 

Message 16 of 23
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@tbque wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Congratulations! Based on your outstanding handling of your Cerulean Mastercard® account...

And quickly opened it to discover I was getting a surprising auto increase of $300 dollars which was very nice due to receiving an auto cli of $300 dollars 6 months prior and another auto cli of $300 6 months prior to that from them.

Now... If only CapOne would Unsecure my 3 yr 3 month old Secured card that would be REALLY NICE!

SPEAKING TO CapOne FROM ALL THE WAY OVERDUE SECURED CREDIT CARD HOLDERS WAITING TO BE UNSECURED........

well-we-waiting2.gif

Congratulations on the CLI! Has CapOne started unsecuring cards recently? I thought their policy has been NOT to unsecure their cards. I've had mine since 2015. 😩

@tbque  I hope you're not saying yours is still secured since 2015. CapOne started back unsecuring cards latter part of last year.

Interesting post about it  with a 100+ responses:

CapOne Secured data info

Message 17 of 23
tbque
Valued Contributor

@Iusedtolurk Yeap mine is still secured since 2015. Not a big deal though, I've been able to get other better cards with the info I've learned here on myFICO. 

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@tbque wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

well-we-waiting2.gif

@tbque  I hope you're not saying yours is still secured since 2015. CapOne started back unsecuring cards latter part of last year.

CapOne Secured data info

Message 18 of 23
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@tbque wrote:

@Iusedtolurk Yeap mine is still secured since 2015. Not a big deal though, I've been able to get other better cards with the info I've learned here on myFICO. 

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@tbque wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

well-we-waiting2.gif

CapOne Secured data info

@tbqueWow! Understandably not a big deal but still...

They should have some type of end time (3-5 yrs?) where it automatically graduates, after all if a person has been good with the account and credit scores are decent the initial risk assessment of the account should be greatly diminished.

It's my lowest cl and offers no benefits but it doesn't cost anything and it's my oldest account that started my rebuild so it is what it is.

Message 19 of 23
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.