cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love and hate walmart at the same time.

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: I love and hate walmart at the same time.

Dang@ gdanzySmiley Sad. That stinks i guess. I would think if you can get to 710-720 you'd be goldenSmiley Happy. Just goes to show lots to learn and that indeed each profile is different. heres to hoping us 6ers can reach the 10zees 1 day Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I opened the walmart account about a year ago and started  with the credit limit of $700, did not request CLI but they did give me a $400 increased around Christmas time.  Last week I tried the LUV button no go.  I chatted, that's also a no go.  

Today I tried the LUV button again, to my suprised 1000 increased to 2100.  I felt that I left something on the table so I chatted, they refered me to credit solution.  I called ask for 10K figured they will matched my amazon at 6k, but no they gave me 10k. Smiley Very Happy 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI success! My Walmart is at 5k, only had it since April though. I'll be shooting for 10k this month!
Message 14 of 15
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

congrats and well done!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.