cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love and hate walmart at the same time.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love and hate walmart at the same time.

I opened the walmart account about a year ago and started  with the credit limit of $700, did not request CLI but they did give me a $400 increased around Christmas time.  Last week I tried the LUV button no go.  I chatted, that's also a no go.  

Today I tried the LUV button again, to my suprised 1000 increased to 2100.  I felt that I left something on the table so I chatted, they refered me to credit solution.  I called ask for 10K figured they will matched my amazon at 6k, but no they gave me 10k. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love and hate walmart at the same time.

lol, wow, nice job.  what are your fico scores?

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL! I feel the same way! I love the credit they give me, but I only go in there when it is absolutely necessary! Congratulations on your new CL

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

lol, wow, nice job.  what are your fico scores?

my latest  score is 708

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats an awesome limit!

Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow , nice ! That seems to be key when one can get over 705 they maybe willing to give 10,000. Nice datapoint. I know there are many of us "stuck" at 6,000 so at least this can possibly give a datapoint for future cli request. Thanks @ jamesp66, enjoy your new limit!Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
greent
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Great limit. 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
@Anonymous , nice ! That seems to be key when one can get over 705 they maybe willing to give 10,000. Nice datapoint. I know there are many of us "stuck" at 6,000 so at least this can possibly give a datapoint for future cli request. Thanks @ jamesp66, enjoy your new limit!Smiley Happy

I am stuck at $6k.... my TU is 713... Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing. I had something similar to yours! I started with less than $1000, then I asked for around $4,000 and eventually $6,000. This was all within 5 months lol Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait until I break 700 (plus) so I can get some real luv. I'm so close but yet so far. I know I have to work on my utilization. Once I get that lower my scores will increase.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.