Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Hungry, who wants a Navy Tripleta?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I'm Hungry, who wants a Navy Tripleta?

Decided to have some fun and seeing as Navy is around the AR , I decided to throw caution to the wind to see if I could get the magical 3rd card UnicornSmiley Wink Coming off another disappointing BOA denial, unlocked my TU and applied for the Navy Amex. Cool looking card.

Spin the dial and BAM! Came back instant approval for$ 3800 Smiley Happy I'm happy, thought I hit my max but instead of going for a cli on my Plat, said lets try the 3rd card route. This approval is dedicated to any low income person out there that I hope can inspire that we can enjoy nice credit, especially with NavySmiley Happy

Data Points:

19th hp on TU, right after Boa denial

TU 723, maybe a bit higher as my vantage had increased a couple points recently.

3rd Navy card: Plat $500 15 months old
Cash Rewards $12,500 11 months ol
AMEX $3800

Anything else needed let me knowSmiley Happy

JAGO22. WE DID ITSmiley Happy
42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Hungry, who wants a Navy Tripleta?

Congrats sir.
Message 2 of 43
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats AJC! Three CCs with Navy? I can't get pass one.😂
Message 3 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 U

Gimme_cardz

Message 4 of 43
nrm
Frequent Contributor

I had to signe in just to say CONGRATULATION!

There goes my 5 min .
Message 5 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congratulations! I am doing my happy dance for you! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet AJ. Congrats. 🎊🎉🍾🎈. This means a better Xmas present for me this year!     Right ?

Message 7 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Decided to have some fun and seeing as Navy is around the AR , I decided to throw caution to the wind to see if I could get the magical 3rd card UnicornSmiley Wink Coming off another disappointing BOA denial, unlocked my TU and applied for the Navy Amex. Cool looking card.

Spin the dial and BAM! Came back instant approval for$ 3800 Smiley Happy I'm happy, thought I hit my max but instead of going for a cli on my Plat, said lets try the 3rd card route. This approval is dedicated to any low income person out there that I hope can inspire that we can enjoy nice credit, especially with NavySmiley Happy

Data Points:

TU 723, maybe a bit higher as my vantage had increased a couple points recently.

AMEX $3800

Congrats AJC. What is your utilization?

Message 8 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Data Points:

AMEX $3800

What's to say AJC? The skys the limit! Grats ...  Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 43
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Great results AJC!  Smiley Tongue   Sounds like you definitely satisfied your NAVY appetite Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.