Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in with Comenity

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

I'm in with Comenity

Received a promotional email to apply for paypal credit.  Don't need the account at all but thought what the heck, let's give it a whirl and see if  Comenity is receptive.  I've never gotten any invitation related to any of their products.  In fact, I've gotten many denials from them.  I applied and instant approval for $5,500.  I was somewhat nervous because when I clicked continue after it said I was approved and the limit has been added to my paypal account, I saw the $5,500 but didn't see my 20k paypal mastercard.  I had to log out and log back in and there she was safe and sound.  It asked only for last 4 of social so not sure if HP or not.  This is my only store only card now.  Dont think I'll be trying any other comenity cards for the real possibility of store only cards or simply denial. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm in with Comenity

Congrats m8

Message 2 of 23
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on getting approved! I'm assuming it's a SP since it was only the last 4 digit. I'd be curious to know as well.
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 3 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks peghede. 

@shatteredk,

I'll have to see if I get an alert in the next two days.  Hopefully a SP.  EX and TU on ice and my EQ is all messed up so I don't know if they're even able to get EQ.  Seems they pull EQ based on searching here.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 4 of 23
peghede
Valued Contributor

Comenity bank HP and SP EQ, Comenity capital HP and  SP EXP.

It's always this way,

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! When I was approved for Paypal Credit In 11/2017, it was a pop up that only asked for last 4 of ss#, but they did a hard pull on TU.

Message 6 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrats! When I was approved for Paypal Credit In 11/2017, it was a pop up that only asked for last 4 of ss#, but they did a hard pull on TU.

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 23
peghede
Valued Contributor

Comenity bank ,and Comenity capital they never look in my TU.never.

Message 8 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Definitely no HP on TU or EX since both are on ice.  EQ remains to be seen at this point.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 9 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Didn't even realize that my AAoA had went past 1 year.  I stopped looking at this variable so long ago.  I'm at 2 years and 1 month.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.