Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really do love BOA

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: I really do love BOA

@ 2FixMyCredit

yes sign up and you will get 2,50$ each time you deposit 25.00$ in rewards to the account. This is why i have the account...only use it for mobile deposits of checks and the rewards. Every once in while for paying the BofA cards...that is about it.
Message 11 of 17
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I love boa, they just increased me too:

Boa#1: 35k - increased to 50k
Boa#2: 20k - increased to 35k
Message 12 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ youngman1234
Congrats....astronomical limits ...LOL
Message 13 of 17
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Thanks..

I have one more card with boa :

Boa#3: limit is 25k..
Message 14 of 17
Halliep
Valued Member

That is great! BOA was my first credit card (got it in college when it was still MBNA) and it's still my preferred card. Started with a $500 limit back in 1996 and they've steadily increased me so that now I'm at $22k. They are great to work with.
Message 15 of 17
HiLine
Blogger

@2FixMyCredit wrote:

After having a very unsuccessful time trying to get Walmart to increase my limit I logged into BOA today and it was increased to 5k from 3k without a HP! Smiley Very Happy  This was not asked for either which is even more awesome, but Friday I put 2200 on the card and PIF'd last night so I'm guessing that is why Smiley Very Happy

I've only had the card 8 months went from $500>$1000>$3000>$5000 TU score from Walmart is 677, Barclay is 662. (util dropped them both Smiley Sad )

Congratulations! It's awesome to get a CLI without an HP! Did you have a banking relationship with BofA? Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
Longroad
Established Contributor

It seems like people either love or hate BOA. I still think I will go for the cash rewards after my time in the garden. Thanks for sharing your story.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.