cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recieved an auto CLI on my Sam's Mastercard!

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I recieved an auto CLI on my Sam's Mastercard!

Smiley Happy I haven't had time to go on my computer to update my signature. They gave me a $2,600 auto CLI to $13,500 total. I was shocked to say the least.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I recieved an auto CLI on my Sam's Mastercard!

Sweet! Congrats 🎈🍾🎉🎊🐬. My favorite and most swiped card. Points add up fast, come February I’ll have almost 4 bills banked. 

Ive never received an auto cli but I’ve had no problems getting it to a 5 figure plus CL.  

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats coldnmnSmiley Happy

Miesterbro, your list is growing SHORTERSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJ I’m down to a fried pickle and 4 popsicle sticks😜

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!  Mine sits at $10k and I am super satisfied about it.  Would probably never get an auto CLI.

I live across the street from a WalMart Marketplace and gas station but I don't like to use my credit cards at gas pumps.  WalMart gives out gift cards and you pay for your gas inside and they place the charge on a gift card to use at the pumps.

I don't just try to avoid skimmers but I don't like it when cards put a $50 hold even if you buy $20 worth of gas.

I just might go to Sams tomorrow because I need some shrimp and fresh white fish of some type to make tacos with this tropical slaw I made tonight.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!! I wish they still had the old 2% CB option.

I was grandfathered in at the old 2% CB and was forcefully switched to the 5/3/1 in August, which was no good to me. I'll be closing my account once I receive my $5k CB check in February.
Message 6 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Obviously long distance gardening offers some surprise benefits of it's own. Smiley Wink

Quite a nice surprise alright and a solid lender on this end IMO.

When mine finally went to 20K it was a big help. This card see's it's fair share of usage.

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.